There is a variety of equipment for heating water. Gas water heater can not be repaired by yourself – it is better to entrust this work to professionals. A malfunction of the electric water heater can be eliminated and most.
Electric water heaters
The main part of a water heater – tank in which water is heated . Chief enemy of such a scale tank , which gradually over many years , it accumulates on the walls and reduces efficiency.
Special heating element may be located directly in the tank (shielded heating element ) or in a housing ( Soapstone heating element).
Shielded heating element cheaper. However, he quickly rust and covered with scum .
Caring for a safety system
Safety system – one of the key elements of the electric water heating. Its central part – a valve that opens if the pressure in the tank that arose due to overheating (breaking the thermostat ) or a failure in the water supply .
Regularly check the operation of the safety valve by turning the handle to empty the system and the drain at the bottom of the valve. The safety valve also serves to drain the water from the heater in the event of repair or replacement of the latter.
Repair safety system
The thermostat allows the temperature in an electric water heater. In case of thermal water safety system turns off the power supply. You can re-enable it manually. If the safety system turns off the power supply on a regular basis , it means that the thermostat is faulty. If the heater does not work, you should first check the thermostat .
Cleaning the water heater from scale
If the water in your water system is hard, it is advisable to clean the water heater from scale about once every five years. During such a cleaning does not prevent replace the heating element and the anode gasket rusted tank.
Before you start cleaning the water heater , turn off the water and disconnect the power supply by means of a safety system. Open the hot water tap and loosen the nut draining hot water. Wait for the water to drain completely. If the water heater is vertical , place it under some capacity to collect exfoliated scale .
Preventive Care for hot water boilers
If water boiler , oil-fired or gas, consumes too much energy , it means that the boiler was formed therein, and it must be cleaned. A special tool to be applied to the boiler wall and leave it for about one hour at 80 ° C. As a result of scale separates from the walls of the boiler and will settle on the bottom. Will only remove it when the boiler cools.
Use products specifically designed for cleaning the boiler. There are special tools for cleaning pipes and water heating system from rust and dirt. Enter the remedy into the pipe through the top of the head blow the radiator , turn on the heating system for a while , and then wash it off .
Electric water heater repair and maintenance
1. electric hot water heater repair.
2. how to replace an electric water heater.
1. how to fix electric water heater.
Electric water heater
1. Best Electric Water Heater Reviews.
2. Home Depot Electric Water Heaters.
3. 50 Gallon Electric Water Heater.
4. Residential Electric Water Heater.
5. Best Electric Tankless Water Heater.
6. Tankless Water Heaters.
7. Rheem Electric Water Heater.
8. Electric Water Heater Reviews 2014.
Electric water heater repair
1. No Hot Water from Electric Water Heater.
2. Diagnosing Electric Water Heater Problems.
3. Water Heater Thermostat Troubleshooting.
4. Electric Water Heater Troubleshooting Guide.
5. Electric Water Heater Maintenance.
6. Troubleshooting Electric Hot Water Heater.
7. Gas Water Heater Problems.
8. Gas Water Heater Pilot Troubleshoot.
Electric Water Heater Repair Guide
1. electric water heater repair troubleshooting.
2. water heater repair parts.
3. find emergency water heater repair.
4. electric hot water heater.
5. replace electric water heater.
6. troubleshoot electric water heater.
7. electric water heater forum.
8. electric water heater uae.
electric hot water heater
1. electric hot water heater troubleshooting.
2. electric hot water heater reviews.
3. tankless electric hot water heater.
4. electric hot water tank.
5. electric hot water bottle.
5. electric hot water bag.
7. tankless water heater.
8. home depot.
Water Heater Thermostat Troubleshooting
1. Gas Water Heater Thermostat Troubleshooting.
2. Water Heater Thermostat Replacement.
3. Diagnosing Electric Water Heater Problems.
4. Water Heater Thermostat.
5. Electric Hot Water Heater Troubleshooting.
6. Water Heater Troubleshooting.
7. Diagnose Hot Water Heater Problems.
8. Electric Water Heater Thermostat Problems.