Auto parts oils and ores
The classification of spare parts needed to complete maintenance and repair, as well as the sources and method of obtaining them, varies.
Spare parts rating:
* New pieces
– Non-original (commercial)
* Old pieces
# There are also forged parts sold as original and may carry the same brand and packaged in a cover similar to the original cover.
Sources of access to spare parts for the workshop:
* Agent (authorized distributor):
The Best Clock Repair Parts
Auto Body Tools To Get Started In Auto Body Repair
auto body repair tools dents
The agent sells original Equipment Manufacturer-OEM parts, which are supplied by the automotive manufacturer or specialized companies and are identical to the vehicle parts. These pieces may be under the name of the manufacturer (e.g. Toyota) or the supplier of the original parts of the car (e.g. Bosch).
The agent also sells spare parts that do not have a large demand such as the cylinder head, the attachment column, Or large parts like car body parts, axles.
* Car service shops (workshops):
These are pieces stored in the workshop and the demand is as high as ignition candles, oils.
* Auto parts stores:
It sells pieces in the sector (single) to customers or wholesale workshops with a reduction of about 15% for your private workshops. It may sell original, commercial or repaired parts.
* Latch (parts of old cars):
These are pieces taken from cars and may be resorted to by the customer for old models (not available on the market) or for their price permits. The price of the part may vary if the jaw is by shop workers or by the customer.
Ways to get spare parts:
* Purchase through the customer, the workshop determines the parts to be used in maintenance and repair operations and the customer buys them with his knowledge (longer time, the parts do not match the required, the customer is free to choose in terms of quality and price).
* Purchase through the workshop, the workshop obtains spare parts and oils from the workshop stores or by purchasing (workshop representative or shop representative).